Welcome to "It Must Be Summer"

"It Must Be Summer" is back for Comfest 2013.

Started five years ago by toph and John, the group blog returns for its sixth year for Comfest 2013. Time flies. In the spirit of community that is essential to Comfest, here is a place to share your Comfest thoughts, memories, and experiences. We look forward to seeing, reading, or watching (iPhone video is STILL a dangerous and beautiful thing) whatever you'd like to share here.

If you are reading this and you didn't receive an invite to post and would like to contribute, leave a comment and John or toph will get you added.

We'll see you on the grass in the park.


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blue-Tongue-itis

Jason just looked at me and asked if we had taken the appropriate steps to prepare for Comfest...

I ignored him, assuming he was just confused and that he would regain his senses. I was wrong, he continued to press the issue.

I think we need to institute some kind of penalty box, and Jason needs to be put in it... I'm not sure if it's a "no drinking" box or a "no going out to ComFest" box... but it's definitely a box, and he's definitely in it.

...seriously... how does one even BEGIN to question if John and I have prepared for ComFest...

3 comments:

Jigsaw said...

Lesson: No well-intentioned query goes ungroused.

John said...

Are you new here?

Unknown said...

Jason has found his way put of the Penalty Box; He is going to take care of PowerAde, ice, and picking up John at 10:30 tomorrow so that I can work from 0000 to 0200.

Jason is my hero, he is the man, he deserves all praise and glory that can be heaped upon a person. I bow before his magnificent glory and thank him for his sacrifices.

I apologize for having mocked him, and hope he can find it in his enormous heart to forgive me.

...he also required an apology and retraction in order to be willing to help out...